CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Linus

Dear B,

We have decided it would be more appropriate to call you Linus, from Charlie Brown, because you have grown extremely attached to your blanket lately. Don't get me wrong, you have always liked your blankets, but now you love them! You won't put them down. It doesn't even matter which blanket, as long as you are holding one. If there happens to be two or three in a room, well then you are holding all of them. It makes it difficult for you to walk, because you trip over them, but you insist.

It was hard for you to find your easter eggs on Easter, so I took your blanket and you looked at me like I was the worst mom ever. Then you went and grabbed your blanket and continued walking around with it. There are times you won't even put it down to eat. Luckily when we take you places we can leave it in the car because you get so excited about being out and about that you forget about it when I take you out of the carseat. I'm sure soon that will change also.

Love,

Mom

1 comments:

~Tana~ said...

That is so cute!