CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 25, 2010

New Path

Hi B,

We are starting a journey together on a new path today. I think it will be a good path. Maybe a little bumpy but will lead us to a better destination. I am so happy that you are here to travel this road with me, I don't know if I could do it without you!

I just want you to know I love you more than anything and you are the best thing that has ever happened to me! I hope I raise you to be a strong, honest, trustworthy man. Remember to always treat women with the up most respect and tell your significant other that you love them every single day!

Love you B! And I promise to tell you that every single day!

Love,

Mom

1 comments:

The Hawkins Gang said...

You are the best mom Shanda and B knows it!! Keep your head up! Love you guys!