CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Birthday Boy!

Dear B,

Tomorrow is officially your birthday. The marking of the best year of my life! You have caused me so much anxiety over the last year, but also more happiness then you will ever know. I love you so much and am so happy you are here with us!

We are going to celebrate your birthday today. I admit, I went a little overboard. You don't always have to have a lot of "stuff" to have a good time, just friends and family. But I had a lot of fun planning your first birthday and shopping for stuff. I made your birthday invitations that turned out so cute! I bought a bunch of curious George decorations to give us a theme to our party and went a little overboard on the amount of money I spent on a cake, but it will be so cute and sometimes it is ok to splurge on things that make you happy. I am still waiting for your cake to arrive and I can't wait to see it. I got you a smash cake of your own! You will soon be in sugar heaven!

We currently have about 15 balloons in our house and you are very excited about that. YOu have one tied to the back of your pants, thanks to dad, so you don't lose it.

I am so excited to celebrate the day you joined us in this world!

Now if I could only get you to take a nap...

Love,

Mom

0 comments: