CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Welcome!!

Dear Bracken,

You are finally here and well worth the wait!! I can't stop staring at you! You are the cutest thing I have ever seen! You decided to join us on March 15th 2009, weighing 7 lbs 13 ounces and was 18 inches long. You are healthy and seemingly happy. You love to be cuddled up with mom and dad and scream when we put you down. You are having a rough time sleeping since we can't put you down and therefore, we are having a rough time sleeping. But you are worth every second of lost sleep!

It is so amazing what the human body can do and how you grew inside me and are now here in our world! You are so adorable and amazing! I love you and would do anything in my power for you. It breaks my heart to hear you cry and I am amazed at how I could fall so deeply in love with someone so quickly. My life changed over night in such a spectacular way! Thank you for joining our family. I already can't imaging life without you.

I love you so much!!

Love,
Mom

0 comments: