CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Happy Birthday!

Hi Bracken,

Two days ago from today I became a mommy! Today is your 2nd birthday! I think you had night terrors last night and woke up about 12:15 screaming. Not a good start to your birthday, but after you got calmed down, I let you watch Dora until 2:20 before I put you back to bed. I'm sure that was fun for you. Then I put you back to bed and you screamed for about 20 more minutes. Broke my heart! You shouldn't have to spend your birthday crying! But I woke you up this morning to get you ready for the day and to take you to Krista's house and you were happy, like usual. You are so cute and I just can't seem to get enough of you!

Tonight I am planning on going to dinner and ice cream with you. That should be a great way to spend your birthday evening. Then we are going to have your birthday party on Saturday. You will get to spend some time with your friends and family. I can't wait to celebrate you!

I hope you have a fantastic day! I love you so much and hope your birthday is amazing! Love you!!!

Mom

0 comments: