CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

It's been a while

Hi Bracken!

It has been months since I have written and I apologize. I guess life just got carried away, which happens a lot. You have gotten so big!! You are still small, but growing up so fast! At your 18 month appointment your weight was 20 lb 14 ounces in the lowest 5%, way lower, so probably closer to 1%, Your height is 31 inches in the 15th % and your head is 47 cm in the 25th percent. Still such a small boy.

You are talking like crazy. You say at least 200 words and are obsessed with trucks and buses. Many times I say something and you will repeat it after me. You seem to love to learn. You also count. I say one, you say two and I say three. Then you will run or jump (well, try to jump) or do what ever we are doing. You refuse to say one or three though. It is quite funny.

You love to play with anyone of any age and love to be outside. You often grab my hand and lead me around the house to show me what you want. You like to throw things in the garbage and enjoy reading books. You have a vehicle book and an animal book and those two are your favorites. I often catch you singing or humming songs and you love watching your reading videos.

I'm off track from work right now and have been able to spend a lot of time with you and I love it! You go see your dad every other weekend and often don't like to go with him. It breaks my heart when you cry when I leave. I know you don't like a lot of change, but your dad loves you and wants to spend time with you. I'm sure you have fun with him and love the time you guys have together.

Halloween just passed. You dressed up as a lion this year. You were so adorable! You can say trick or treat and kind of had happy Halloween. It sounded something like appy owen. But very cute.

That is the basics of your life right now. I love you more than ever and enjoy spending so much time with you! I can't imagine my life without you, you are everything to me! I love you!!!

Love,

Mom

0 comments: